Here are the terms and conditions of Tumaini Enterprises:
- Acceptance of terms. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use our website.
- Intellectual property. All content on our website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, and trademarks, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our content without our prior written permission.
- User accounts. You may create an account on our website. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and for any activities that occur under your account.
- Payment. You may pay for products and services on our website using the payment methods we make available. We reserve the right to refuse any payment method.
- Shipping. We will ship products to the address you specify when you place your order. Shipping rates will vary depending on the destination.
- Return policy. You may return products for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in new, unused condition.
- Warranty. We warrant that our products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Limitation of liability. We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of our website.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Governing law. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kenya.
You may contact us with any questions about these terms and conditions by phone at +254714563766.