Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and some of the pages you visit. We collect this information to better understand how our customers use our website and to improve our services.
We also collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and shipping information. We use this information to process your orders, to communicate with you about your orders, and to provide you with customer support.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect from you to:
- Process your orders and to provide you with customer support;
- Communicate with you about your orders, products, and services;
- Personalise your experience on our website;
- Send you marketing and promotional materials about our products and services;
- Conduct research and analysis about our products and services;
- Improve our website and our products and services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations;
- To enforce our terms of service; and
- To protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our customers, employees, and others.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties to help us with the purposes listed above, such as:
- Shipping companies;
- Payment processors;
- Customer support providers;
- Marketing and advertising companies; and
- Other third-party service providers.
We may also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of our customers, employees, or others.
International Data Transfers
Our website is hosted in the Kenya. If you are located outside of the Kenya, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, and processed in, Kenya.
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we store your personal information on secure servers behind firewalls.
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, and to the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us at 0714563766.